Time and Attendance
Easy Payroll | Managed Attendance
Enhance Operational Efficiency with EAC'S Time and Attendance Solutions!
Time and Attendance provides easy to use, real-time and accurate information about your staff attendance and hours.
Experience the transformative power of EAC's Time and Attendance solution. Monitor your workforce's attendance and working hours in real-time for precision and efficiency. Simplify payroll, overtime, break regulations, and even time off in lieu. Furthermore, it equips you with the tools to proficiently handle both planned absences, such as holidays, and unforeseen ones, like sick leave.
Unlock your workforce's potential with an EAC account, offering comprehensive time and attendance features and revolutionary workforce management software.
Elevate your business to new heights with EAC today!
How can Time and Attendance Software benefit your business?
- Time Tracking: Record the amount of time each employee spends on the job including regular hours, overtime, and paid time off. It also supports customisable pay rules to accommodate complex pay structures and overtime calculations.
- Overtime Calculation: You can automatically calculate overtime hours based on predefined rules, such as the number of hours worked in a day or week that exceed regular working hours or specific thresholds.
- Staff Absence Management: Track and manage employee leave, including holidays, sick leave, and other forms of time off. Enabling employees to request time off directly through the system, which supervisors can review and approve.
- Roundings & Grace: Round up or down employee clocking times to the nearest specified increment. Set amount of time after the start of the workday or before the end during which an employee can clock.
- Mobile Access: Our software offers a mobile app designed to provide employees with convenient access to their time and attendance information. The app can use the smartphone's GPS capabilities to verify your employee's location, when clocking in and out.
- Reporting and Analytics: You can generate various reports and analytics related to employee attendance, working hours, overtime, and other relevant data. These reports can help you analyse staffing costs, monitor attendance trends, and ensure compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Integration with Payroll: Our time and attendance software integrates with payroll software, allowing seamless transfer of attendance and work hour data for accurate and efficient payroll processing.
- Store and Forward: Our Time and Attendance Software's "Store and Forward" feature ensures reliable attendance data capture even during internet outages, minimising disruptions and enhancing data accuracy.
READY TO STREAMLINE YOUR TIME & ATTENDANCE TRACKING?
Join EAC and take control of your staff attendance with precision and ease. Get started now!
Why is Time and Attendance so important?
Reliable time and attendance software, like EAC, really is an absolute game changer for any business. The aim of the game is to help you collect, collate and sort through all of your important employee clocking-in data with just a few clicks, giving you instant insights into labour costs, employee time keeping, time taken on breaks, planned absences (such as holidays), unexplained absences and much more.
As the information is all stored on your cloud account, you can access any aspect of it at any time, enabling you to make informed decisions and take any action you consider necessary.
Using Time and Attendance software offers several advantages, including the fact that it will make extremely light work of automating your payroll processes, ensuring that your employees regular hours and overtime hours are calculated perfectly for the hours they've worked. It goes without saying that your employees will be very happy about this.
But if you were to ask any of our clients, they would unanimously state this as the main advantage:
It saves time and money, and which company doesn't want to do that?
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS AND WANT TO SPEAK TO A HUMAN?
Give us a call, and speak with our friendly Product Specialists. No jargon, just helpful answers.
What does EAC Time and Attendance software include?
Timesheets are automatically filled in with accurate employee clocking times using any of our smart and simple clocking options. What's more, when it comes to your employees' hours, all of your rules are automatically applied ensuring records are 100% accurate.
Need to know who's absent and why? Create your absence reasons to record and report on employee absence by type. This will help you to highlight any absence issues and / or trends that may need further attention or action.
When it comes to time and attendance, "SHIFT RULES" are our secret weapons. These rules aren't just about schedules; they're about boosting efficiency and making every moment count.
Simply set your Overtime rules when you start using the system, and going forward they calculate perfectly every time, saving you time and money! You can also set alerts for unplanned overtime worked, ensuring you are fully compliant with Working Time Regulations.
ROUNDINGS & GRACE
Rounding and grace can be set up to calculate hours, ensuring that it does not include time when your employees leave work early or clock-in late. Simply set these attendance rules once and they'll apply automatically to every clocking time.
EAC allows you to define your break rules and then be alerted if they're broken or over/underrun, allowing you to track any employees who are repeat offenders, and create reports for HR to take action.
TIME OFF IN LIEU
If you use TOIL as a method to spread hours or as an employee benefit, like so many businesses do, EAC will automatically manage and track your employees' TOIL balances and requests for you, so you can stay on top of everything.
Need to plan and report by department / site? We can create up to 20 different cost centres for you. Employees simply need to select their relevant cost centre when clocking in and their time will be recorded to it.
Be alerted to activity within your EAC account that requires a manager to action a response as and when they are required, such as no-shows, unexpected absences, short hours worked, unplanned overtime and even holiday requests.
I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE - SHOW ME THE PRICING!
If you're happy with what you've seen so far take a look at our competitive pricing structure.
Why Do You Need All This?
Honestly, we could tell you a million reasons why Time and Attendance software is a good idea for all business, no matter the size or market sector. But we won't bore you with that many. Here are our top five reasons we think your business needs to monitor employee attendance.
- Easy Payroll Calculations - EAC does all the leg work for you when it comes to collating all your employees' clocking-in data, so at the end of your Pay Period you simply export a report that takes into account all of your clocking rules.
- Managing Attendance - Being prepared as a business is now a walk in the park. EAC helps you to know when your employees are working or if they are taking time off, making you more prepared for the future.
- Real-Time Data - Knowing where your employees are, and more importantly that they are at work is vital to the day-to-day running of any business. With digital time and attendance software, you can see this detail instantly with the click of a button.
- Historic Record Keeping - Finding all your clocking-in history is a breeze with EAC. Reports, Timesheets and Change Audits are all available so you know what previously has happened within your business at all times.
- Guaranteed Accuracy - Time and attendance systems like EAC do all the hard work for you, using your companies individual clocking rules, which means they are 100% correct. Doesn't that sound nice!
Experience unparalleled flexibility and customisation with Employee Attendance Cloud's Time and Attendance
Employee Attendance Cloud offers you and your workforce much more than a standard time and attendance system, going above and beyond the normal two or three pay rules and rates to provide your business with a more customised product.
If you find you don't need some of the functionality right now, just forget about it - the software is there to make your life easier, so you choose what functionality you require and simply ignore the rest. All of the features are included with your Employee Attendance Cloud account - there are no extra costs for one functionality over another, meaning you are free to access as many or as few functions as your business needs.
Let us help you save time and money