Moreover, as per research conducted between 2021 and 2022, an astonishing 91% of businesses in the UK and Ireland are proactively addressing and rectifying payroll errors each month.
Peter Sutton, COO at Chronologic, comments:
Poor payroll reporting is not only unnecessary but also counterproductive. The solution lies in embracing cutting-edge payroll technology, which empowers organisations to deliver precise and timely reports while simultaneously reducing the time spent on payroll processing by a remarkable 60%.
Furthermore, seizing the opportunity to enhance efficiency, an impressive 72% of companies are on the brink of modernising their payroll systems by transitioning away from manual processes.
By leveraging modern, cloud-based WFM technologies, such as EAC's workforce management software, which offers automated reporting, companies with approximately 500 employees could realise annual savings of up to £300 per employee. This remarkable transformation is paving the way for more streamlined and cost-effective payroll operations.
SIMPLIFY PAYROLL PROCESSING
Say goodbye to manual entry errors and hello to seamless, accurate attendance tracking.
Modernising your payroll process offers several significant benefits for your business, including:
- Accuracy: Automated payroll systems significantly reduce the likelihood of human errors in calculations, resulting in accurate and error-free payments for employees.
- Time Savings: Modern payroll reporting systems streamline the entire payroll process, saving HR and finance departments substantial time.
- Efficiency: Automation reduces manual data entry and administrative tasks associated with payroll, leading to improved efficiency in managing employee compensation.
- Cost Reduction: By reducing the time and effort required for payroll processing, modern systems can lower employment costs and potentially reduce the need for additional staff in the payroll department.
- Data Security: Modern systems often come with robust security features to protect sensitive employee data, reducing the risk of data breaches and ensuring compliance with data protection regulations.
- Accessibility: Many modern payroll systems are cloud-based, allowing authorised personnel to access payroll information from anywhere with an internet connection.
- Integration: Modern payroll systems can integrate with other HR and accounting software, streamlining data flow and reducing manual data entry.
- Audit Trail: Most modern systems maintain detailed audit trails, which can be valuable for compliance and record-keeping purposes.
- Environmental Impact: Reducing paper-based processes and manual record-keeping can contribute to a more environmentally friendly payroll process.
STREAMLINE OPERATIONS, BOOST PRODUCTIVITY!
Experience the future of workforce management – take the first step today.
In summary, modernising your payroll process can pave the way for enhanced accuracy, efficiency, compliance, and employee satisfaction, All while significantly lightening the administrative load for your organisation.