Workforce management involves strategically allocating people and resources, tracking attendance and complying with constantly changing workplace regulations within your business to optimise productivity and minimise risks.
Effective workforce management brings several benefits to your business. Some key benefits include:
- Rotas, Scheduling and Shift Management: Once the staffing demand has been determined, you can create rotas, schedules and allocate shifts to employees. Schedulers need to be aware of applicable laws and ensure that schedules adhere to these regulations.
- Time and Attendance Management: EACs workforce management system tracks employee time and attendance, working hours, holiday requests, and absences. This data is crucial for your payroll processing, compliance, and managing productivity.
- Analytics and Reporting: Our workforce management system provides you with tools to collect and analyse workforce data. This data helps in identifying trends, optimising processes, making informed decisions, and forecasting future employee needs.
- Risk Reduction: Our effective WFM practices help you mitigate risks associated with employee shortages, employee turnover, compliance violations, and inefficient resource allocation.
- Cost savings: By effectively managing your workforce, you can minimise staffing costs. This includes reducing overtime expenses, optimising staffing levels to meet demand, and avoiding unnecessary hiring or overstaffing.
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
Get in touch with one of our customer services team with any questions you might have!.
Effective workforce management can lead to improved productivity, cost savings, better customer service, and higher employee satisfaction. Business' often use workforce management software or tools to automate and streamline these processes, making them more efficient and accurate.
Our workforce management software is built to scale with your business, and is used in a wide variety of industries.
Download the Employee Attendance Cloud Brochure
EAC prices, features and products clearly explained in one concise, easy-to-read document.